Wednesday, February 29, 2012

An (almost) Two-Year-Old, A Broken Computer & A New Baby

I am in disbelief that I will have a 2 year old in two months! This age is the best. The. Best. Liam makes me smile and laugh at least a million times a day. He is so affectionate (I'm still his favorite - hooray!!) and the things that come out of his mouth are pure awesome. I love seeing his mind develop and learn right before my eyes. Ever since we diagnosed his dairy allergy he seems happier, too, which has been wonderful. It's hard not to feel bad, though, about the year and a half he probably had an upset tummy. Poor little guy. It also makes me mad at all the doctors who brushed away my concerns. From now on I will be a bull for my baby when it comes to his health and my gut feelings.

I know I've been MIA lately - and I do really miss blogging! But the reason is that my laptop fizzled out on me and that's where all of my pictures are... so blogging will be sporadic until I get my new mac-book (I am so excited!! Hooray for tax returns!) I will be a much better blogger when that happens :-)

In other news.... I have a new nephew! Patrick Calvin was born January 18th and is now 6 weeks old. I wish I had a picture to share - he is gorgeous! He is a sweet baby and we are all positively smitten with him.

My sweet boy. That smile makes me melt!

1 comment:

  1. You really love your baby boy! And he certainly looks adorable. Anyway, why did your laptop break down all of a sudden? It is a big blow when your computer breaks down, especially for bloggers like you! Anyway, I think it would be a good idea to check whether your laptop can still be repaired. A repair would definitely be much easier on the pocket.

    ReplyDelete