Thursday, August 18, 2011

My Gorgeous Sister is Having a...

BOY! They found yesterday at her 20 week scan. I am beyond thrilled for her little family. This is her second little boy... how fun for Jude to have a brother; a best friend for life. And Liam will have another boy cousin! The trouble those three will get into...

The growing family (doesn't she have the cutest
little baby bump?!)

Big Brother!

The best part is that I will be home for the birth of my newest nephew! This is so exciting, I could just pee myself. Oh to hold a newborn again... I just felt my uterus twinge. Just kidding! It will be a little while before we add to the family.

Sisters, Aunties, Cousins

Congratulations, Kelly, Joel & Jude! You guys hit the jackpot!

1 comment:

  1. Made me smile! :) (and your uterus twinged, huh?) HAH!

    ReplyDelete